Diary of a blog tour: it’s a wrap
And so it ends. It was a long month – one that also went faster than I expected.
I crammed my share of activities in, aside from the tour: working on book 2 (and what was I thinking?), free promos, and guest interviews, oh my.
So, what do I think, now that it’s done?
- I would do a blog tour again, in a heartbeat – but not for a solid month. I would spread it out a bit, give myself some breathing room.
- I met some wonderful people, and made connections that will continue beyond the tour.
- My book got in front of people who wouldn’t have seen it otherwise – and I consider that a big win.
- I received some lovely reviews, loads of feedback, and had a blast reading the comments at each stop.
- I enjoyed the interaction – a surprise, given I tend to be more of an introvert.
As a bonus, all of the creative juice helped push my writing, and book 2 is on the downhill side of finished.
I want to give a huge thank you to Roxanne at Bewitching Book Tours, who set up the entire tour, and did a stellar job of matching me with some incredible, generous bloggers.
And another big thank you to those bloggers, who welcomed me, made me feel at home, graciously shared their followers. It is an experience I will always treasure.
If you missed any of the stops, don’t worry – the links will stay up on the blog tour page, then become a permanent “where to find me in cyberspace” page.
Thank you all who followed me around, left comments, and expressed your opinion on the blog posts. The time and effort is most appreciated.
And so ends the blog tour.
Until next time – read on.